Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Core 2008: Generation Change

Today 9 Adult Leaders from The Upper Room Youth Ministry went to The Core, a one-day training event put on by Youth Specialties, an excellent resource company for youth ministry. Duffy Robbins was the speaker and did an excellent job presenting the material. There was quite a bit to process during the short five hours we were there, and I am sure I and the other leaders will be returning to the material as time goes on.

In the meantime, you can view the main page for the training event here. And you can find free resources from the event here, including all the notes from each of the sessions. So if you came and you missed some fill-in-the-blanks, you can get them at the free resources link, or if you weren't able to join us and want to see what you missed, check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this Abram. I was missing one blank and it was really bothering me. I am complusive about my fill in the blanks.
    I liked the training, I think we will continue to be thinking of ways to incorporate this material into our youth ministry. I think it was also a encouragement that we are focusing in the right direction - true transformation.
    Look for Student of the Week coming soon to honor our amazing students!
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete